Past Life Regression
A TRANSPERSONAL AND QUANTUM HYPNOSIS MODALITY
Past Life Regression
Encourages us to recognize what has transpired in our past lives that influences our present lives. Past Life Regression explains the purpose of these experiences as we learn from them, discharge negative beliefs, mend and change our lives for the better. Soul wounds in our current lives often link back to our past lives.
Our past lives, memories, encounters, emotions, and beliefs store on a subtle, biological level available to our subconscious mind. They can shape our present lives without us knowing why things are the way they are and what we can do to transform it.
You can also set your intentions to access your past life, to explore giftedness you gained in you past life and bring it forward into your present life. You know how a child prodigy plays the piano at age two. They are accessing a past life giftedness.
How you experience past life regression is specific to each person’s orientation to processing hypnosis. In all hypnosis you are aware and always have free will. You are in control of your experience. It may be full of imagery, or it can be vague impressions and come as a knowing.
Past life memories might hold understanding to physical or emotional problems or help you answer questions you have been seeking. Your feelings will communicate the truth of what you experience. Sometimes people try to take past life regression too literally, the subconscious mind always communicates in signs and symbols.
As hypnotists our role is to direct, and assist you to connect and integrate your experience.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Raise your energetic vibration to connect with your spiritual nature and take a more universal view of life.
- Experience the transitional states of death and beyond.
- Free yourself from the weight of the past
- Prevent and heal stress-related illness and disease
- Release limiting thoughts and behaviors
- Relief from current mental and emotional stress, anxiety, fear and phobias
- Lose the fear of death
- Release repressed memories of trauma
- Helps overcome limitations brought about by negative mental attitude